Hearing on the Effects of Globalization on Economic Disparity
The Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth held a hearing entitled “The Interconnected Economy: The Effects of Globalization on US Economic Disparity” on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 10:00 AM ET in 1309 Longworth House Office Building.
- Chairman Jim Himes (CT-04)
- Select Committee Members
- The Honorable William Spriggs, Chief Economist, AFL-CIO; Economics Professor, Howard University (Written Statement)
- Dr. Adam Posen, President, Petersen Institute of International Economics (Written Statement)
- Professor Carol Lee Graham, Leo Pasvolsky Senior Fellow, the Brookings Institution (Written Statement)
- The Honorable Vince R. Williams, Mayor, Union City, Georgia; First Vice President, National League of Cities (Written Statement)