Field Hearing in Lorain, Ohio: "Renewing Prosperity in the Industrial Heartland"
The Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth held a field hearing titled “Renewing Prosperity in the Industrial Heartland: An Economic Agenda for Forgotten Communities” on Monday, October 18, 2021, at 1:00 pm ET in Lorain, Ohio.
- Chairman Jim Himes (CT-04)
- Ranking Member Congressman Bryan Steil (WI-01)
- Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (OH-09)
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore (WI-04)
- Congressman Warren Davidson (WI-08)
- Mr. Richard Cain, Vice President, USW Local 1104 (Written Statement)
- Mr. Lourenco Goncalves, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (Written Statement)
- Mrs. Kelly Zelesnik, Dean, Engineering, Business & Information Technologies, Lorain County Community College (Written Statement)
- The Honorable Jack Bradley, Mayor of the City of Lorain, Ohio (Written Statement)
- Ms. Dee Baker, Director of Outreach & Civic Engagement, Lorain County Urban League (Written Statement)
- Dr. Pat Choate, Director, Manufacturing Policy Project (Written Statement)
- Mr. Shay Hawkins, Chairman and CEO, Opportunity Funds Association (Written Statement)